This is a game submission from Sam, an English teacher in Nanjing, China and it’s called Flashcard Bomb.
• This is a game for small classes
• It works best for Kindergarten
• You’ll need some flashcards and some small bomb stickers
Here’s how to play
1. Review your fcs as a class, then on the reverse side of a few of your fcs, stick small bombs or little stickers on.
2. Now stick your fcs on the whiteboard or on the table, make sure the students can't see which fcs have bombs on them.
3. Divide your ss into small teams and give each team three lives.
4. Ask the first team to come to the board then point to and say a flashcard. remove the fc and spin it around. If there's a bomb behind it, then they lose a life.
5. The Teacher now keeps the fc and it is the next team's turn.
6. Keep going until there are no more fcs.
7. The T can now move around the bombs and play starts again. keep going until only one team remains.